The ever-increasing demand for Chinese tea has driven a keen interest in organic, herbal, and traditional remedies. Changes in supply and sourcing have also pushed the demand for this tea. Read this short Wildteaqi review to the end to get a sense of what to expect from your first sip
The Wildteaqi Company
The Wild Tea Qi Company is an online tea distributor that sells a range of specialty teas worldwide. It was established fourteen years ago by a group of tea enthusiasts led by Shana Zhang. They were keen to share their passion for tea and help other tea enthusiasts find the best teas.
The name Qi comes from the Chinese meaning “Energy.” The team has a range of skills, including tea production, sourcing, and tasting. They are passionate about tea, and the aim is to share their passion with their customers.
Wild Tea Qi tea consists of:
• High anti-oxidant levels.
• Green tea.
• Vitamins, nutrients, and minerals to promote health.
• It can relieve fatigue, soothe the intestine and promote metabolism.
• Using some of their anti-inflammatory herbs, such as turmeric, has been known to help with various ailments, including arthritis and heart disease.
The Taste Test
It has a refreshing aroma when you brew the tea to boiling temperature. It also contains plenty of flavors that you can enjoy with every sip. Herbal tea might be an acquired taste for some, but Wild Tea Qi tea is mild enough that everyone appreciates it. You can use sweeteners, honey, or mint if you need that extra flavor.
Brewing Instructions for Wildteaqi
Wild Tea Qi tea is easy to prepare. You can prepare it for yourself, the entire family, or guests within no time. Check out the instructions below on how to prepare this tea:
• Place a tea bag in a cap, then pour boiled water over it
• Steep it for a few minutes (one to two) to bring out the full flavor
• Enjoy your cup of tea
For a Group :
• Add five tea bags to a teapot.
• Pour enough boiling water into the pot, depending on the number of people you’re serving.
• Steep it for approximately five minutes
• Add honey, sugar, or your favorite sweetener
Wild Tea Qi has various flavors depending on your taste buds. Here are a few flavors to give you an idea of what to buy:
• Wild Artisan Moonlight White
• Ancient Artisan Moonlight White
• Mengku Rich Valley Raw Puer Tea
• Ancient Phoenix Break-Away Bar Fermented Puer
• Ancient Purple Leaf Balls Raw Puer Tea
Wildteaqi Review - Final Thoughts
After drinking Wildteaqi for a while, many people have reported health benefits. This is due to the anti-inflammatory properties that many herbs have. When choosing a tea, remember that some are better suited for specific situations than others. For example, you wouldn’t want to drink sleep tea before a morning meeting. You also wouldn’t want to drink Green tea before a workout.
This Wildteaqi review has hopefully helped introduce you to some potential benefits of drinking their range of tea recommendations. Try them out today.
Enjoyed this Wildteaqi review? Check out some more tea recipes you can try at home.